Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hi again.

Well, I'm back (in a limited sort of way). I decided I did not want to cut the internet completely out, as I still wanted email, blog, and bank access and such. I think though that I will only get on once or twice a week. Besides, the family I will be moving in with in NC, Lord willing, has not been able to get internet at their house anyway, and I will have to go to a library or something to access the web once I'm down there.

So anyway, I guess I'm not leaving after all. :) Hopefully God will give me something edifying to blog about again soon. God bless!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

So you are in fact moving to North Carolina then?

Orange Peel Squirt said...

If the Lord wills it, yes.

Anonymous said...

Hey Big Brother... are you settling in OK in NC? It'll be a while till I see you, I guess, since I'll be leaving for Harrisonburg in a week. Then I'll be down there for a week before heading home again. Did you get the email from Aunt Joy about singing at Morning View in January?

Anonymous said...

Um, blog post, please!!! :-) What's happenin' in your life big bro?

Orange Peel Squirt said...

Sorry it's been so long. :( I find it difficult to find time to make a run to town just to check my email. I'll try to do better, though. :)