Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Decision

After many lost battles of wasting time doing nothing, and realizing that the internet and computer seem to totally sap me of what little motivation I have, I have come to the conclusion that I will have to quit getting on the computer and internet completely. I have tried to limit it, but that resolve only lasted for a time and afterward I was wasting as much time as before. I don't know what else to do, for the computer magnifies what, in my eyes, is one of my greatest shortcomings - laziness. So, I have finally decided that the best thing for now is simply to quit, cold turkey, boom, ya no mas. I'm not saying I'll stay off from now on, but I probably won't get on for a while, by God's grace... not even to check my email... I think I'm going to delete it.

Ya'll please pray for me, I'm really struggling... seeing a lot of areas in my life that are infected with selfishness. May God help me.

No comments: